‘There is no place like home’ – an old proverb says. And this quite an old game proves it. Although it may seem that this one Gnome Sweet Gnome slot is not actually a home, nut a very cosy and comfy place to stay where you can get very close to the feeling you have when you’re home.
As it is a themed slot, there are several main characters and, in addition, the colour scheme is also themed. The background looks like trees in your parent’s garden due to the vibrant colours used in the game. The icons are drawn with attention to details and it takes a lot of time just to see all the heroes and every part of the decoration.
This is a five-reel video slot with 50 pay-line and it was launched in November 2013 by Rival Gaming, one of the leaders on the gambling market. The RTP is 95.38% for now, which is a good number for such an old game. The game works on any platform you prefer, they are Windows, Android and iOs.
Gnome Sweet Home Slot Description
This slot features several game mechanics. They are:
- The Wild icon. This is represented by a fair-hair female gnome character. Wild replaces any other pictograms of the reels to create a winning line.
- The Expanded Wild. This one expands and fills the entire reel whenever it’s possible. Expanded Wild symbols can be shown only on the 1st, 3rd and 5th reels.
- The Free Spins Round. This is represented by a male gnome character with an axe. If you see three or more of his images, the free spins round is triggered. Three of his images grant the gambler with 10 free spins; 4 images stand for 20 free spins and 5 axeman gnome symbols give the gambler 50 free spins. The multiplier 3x affects the winnings.
- The Bonus Round. This one is opened by the symbol with a garden gnome. Three or more of them commence the round. The main idea is to take control of Mr Gnome and select veggies for the family to eat.
There is no progressive jackpot in the game.
Gnome Sweet Home Bets and Payouts
This slot game allows players to spend between $0.01 and $125 per spin. The gambler can change the games coin size from $0.01 to $0.25, pay-lines, from 1 to 50, and the number of coins he or she wants to place on each line, that is from 1 to 10.
- The Old Gnome symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 5000 coins; four of them cost 500 coins and three is for 50 coins.
- The Female Gnome symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 800 coins; four of them cost 200 coins and three is for 30 coins.
- The Statue symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 400 coins; four of them cost 125 coins and three is for 25 coins.
- The Bird House symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 300 coins; four of them cost 75 coins and three is for 20 coins.
- The Ace symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 150 coins; four of them cost 30 coins and three is for 10 coins.
- The King symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 100 coins; four of them cost 20 coins and three is for 6 coins.
- The Queen symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 90 coins; four of them cost 15 coins and three is for 5 coins.
- The Jack symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 75 coins; four of them cost 12 coins and three is for 4 coins.
- The Ten symbol. Five of these symbols give the gambler 65 coins; four of them cost 10 coins and three is for 3 coins.
The ‘Gnome Sweet Home’ slot machine is an example of a good old fashioned gambling game. There is nothing odd and everything is in its place: the Scatter and the Wild, the Bonus Game and the non-progressive jackpot. Nothing can be compared to your home, but this slot can compete for it a little.