Dragon Princess is a five-reel slot with 25 pay-line. The slot is quite new and was launched in January 2019. The developer is Gamomat. The RTP value is 96.06%. The game doesn’t include a progressive jackpot.
The design reflects the main theme, that is a classical China story so the background is a beautiful garden with pink flowers and a small river with a bridge over it.
Dragon Princess Slot Description
The interface of the slot ‘Dragon Princess’ is easy to navigate. In the top part, there are Total Balance and the amount of Random Jackpot money; then goes the grid with 5 reels and 3 rows that is surrounded by the pay-lines to the sides. The bottom part contains the Auto Play parameter, the Bet and the arrows to set the needed bet, the Lines and the arrows up and down to choose the amount or the number of the winning line. Next to these parameters, you may see the total bet and the Spin button.
Some main rules. All wins are paid left to right starting from the leftmost reel, only if there is no Scatter. If you have several wins on the line, only the highest one is paid.
The Wild symbol here is the Green Icon with the jade image. It serves as a substitute for any game pictogram, but it doesn’t replace the Scatter which is presented by the Red icon with the dragon image. This red dragon is going to multiply the winning to total wager and if there are three or more of them, the player is granted with 10 free spins and 2x win.
There is an additional feature that is triggered randomly at the end of any spin. It is the Dragon Wilds. The icon is a pink flower. When this Wild is activated, all the Scatters on the reels are changing into the Wilds and there appear 3 more Wild symbols. This mode can be activated not more than twice.
Another worth mentioning modes are the Dragon Multiplier and Pearl Pick. The first starts as the Dragon Wilds, that is randomly but at the start of any spin, not the end. In this mode, all wins can be increased by 2, 3, 4 or even 5. Pearl Pick is random too, but it triggers during the spins. Pearl Pick is as simple as its name. A window with prized is opened and you are to choose 1 of the 3 pearls.
Dragon Princess Bets and Payouts
The maximum bet is 125 dollars and the minimum is $0.25. The range between the maximum and the minimum bet will please any player.
- The Wild symbol is one of the high paid symbols in the game. Five of them are paid 1500. Four are paid 750 and three are paid 100, two are paid 2.
- The Princess. Five of them are paid 1000. Four are paid 500 and three are paid 50;
- The Scatter symbol. Five of them are paid 50. Four are paid 10 and three are paid 5, two are paid 2;
- The White Dragon symbol. Five of them are paid 750. Four are paid 250 and three are paid 20;
- The Lucky Fish symbol. Five of them are paid 750. Four are paid 250 and three are paid 20;
- The Jade Statue symbol. Five of them are paid 500. Four are paid 100 and three are paid 20;
- Ace symbol. Five of them are paid 250. Four are paid 75 and three are paid 15;
- King symbol. Five of them are paid 150. Four are paid 75 and three are paid 15;
- Queen symbol. Five of them are paid 150. Four are paid 50 and three are paid 15;
- Jack symbol. Five of them are paid 150. Four are paid 50 and three are paid 10;
- Ten symbol. Five of them are paid 100. Four are paid 25 and three are paid 10;
- Nine symbol. Five of them are paid 100. Four are paid 25; three are paid 5 and two are paid 2.
As you can see in the table, there are several categories of the winnings: the high-paid, the mid-paid and the low-paid, that are the common symbols for almost all slots. The high-paid symbols here are the Wild and the Princess herself. Blue colour symbols like the Dragon, the Lucky Fish ad the Jade Statue are considered to be mid-paid symbols.
Dragon Princess has a lot to offer to both its devoted players and newcomers. There are so many options in the game and so many random features, that this slot machine is a real place to challenge your luck.